With all the evening festivities you’re going to be indulging in this summer, it’s important to make sure your outdoor lighting system is operating at full capacity. Fortunately, Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Columbia offers an annual service agreement to keep your outdoor lighting beautiful. We will come out and inspect, make repairs, and maintain your lighting. After purchasing a full-service lighting system from us, the first year of your service agreement is free! Even more importantly, we do perform repairs on other companies’ outdoor lighting systems.
This is how it works:
Once a year, our service team will perform comprehensive maintenance to make sure every element of your system is in excellent condition. Scheduling your service visit will be easy thanks to reminder cards and phone calls you’ll receive from your Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Columbia office. During the annual visit, we will:
- Replace all bulbs to maintain proper illumination with no dimming.
- Straighten all fixtures and clean the lens cover.
- Bury any exposed wire.
- Check transformer and connections to ensure proper voltage levels.
- Reset timer and review how to change it with homeowner if needed.
- Trim or lightly prune plants and bushes where applicable and with permission to enhance lighting effect.
- Selectively relocate fixtures due to overgrowth of landscaping.
If your outdoor lighting fixtures were installed with another company, you can still depend on Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Columbia to take care of your maintenance. We are different in that, unlike other outdoor lighting companies, we will actually perform repair service on another company’s lighting fixtures. In fact, we do it quite often.
If you need assistance with any of your home’s outdoor lighting fixtures, whether installed originally by us or not, don’t hesitate to call us at (803) 935-4611, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form to the upper right and we will be in touch with you in no time!